Marine Survey is a complex examination of cargo and survey inspections in accordance with customer requirements, aimed at assessing the state of the vessel.
In the frame of MARINE SURVEY performed the following inspections:
• Pre-SHIPMENT survey;
• On-Hire/Off-Hire survey;
• Full Condition Survey prior purchase/ repair or other transfer of rights of vessel’s usage;
• Loading / Discharging Supervision;
• Draught Survey;
• Hold Condition Inspection;
• Bunker Survey;
• Bunker/Ballast/Cargo sampling;
• Hatch Cover Water tightness Test;
• Cargo Superintendent services, including preparations of cargo-stowage plan, lashing and securing settlement for safe sailing and goods delivery, 24 hours loading operations monitoring/ control.